With so many colors to choose from, why wouldn’t you want a spare?
Each SafeSleep® Breathe-Through Crib Mattress includes a topper color of your choice. However, you can add a spare topper as a backup during wash time, or change up your look, or make the crib mattress new again.
100% Breathe Through
The SafeSleep® breathe-through Topper is designed for the SafeSleep® crib mattress. The SafeSleep® allows an infant who is face down to breathe normally reducing both the risk of suffocation and rebreathing.
100% Machine Washable
The SafeSleep® breathe-through crib mattress Topper is easily removed so you can wash and dry it in a conventional washing machine. No bathtub required.
Our fabrics are OEKO-TEX® certified assuring there are no harmful chemicals or off gassing.
Designed for Comfort
The SafeSleep® breathe-through crib mattress Topper is made from a high filament fiber woven using a 3D knitting process making it silky smooth.
Additional Safety Features
The SafeSleep® breathe-through crib mattress Topper has a natural wicking process, so liquids do not pool on the surface
Dries in Minutes
The topper has a drying rate of over 60% quicker than a light weight cotton.
- Ships by UPS
- Generally, arrives within 2-6 business days
WASHING AND CARE
- Simply unzip the underside of the topper and pull the topper off the metal bars.
- Put topper in washing machine with a detergent mild enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Topper can be tumbled dry on a medium heat for about 10 minutes, or air dry
- If topper becomes stained, fill your washing machine with water, and add a ½ cup of bleach in the washing machine prior to placing the topper in for washing. Let the topper soak for 10 to 15 minutes and complete the wash cycle.
Christina R. (verified owner) –
The second topper I order was left out of my original order. I contacted them and they got it to me right away. It was a good customer service experience. The SafeSleep crib mattress was very helpful because I had post partum anxiety, and my baby would roll over on his stomach constantly and smooshed his face down. I knew he could breathe through the mattress, so I wasn’t spending every moment staring at the baby monitor to make sure he was moving/breathing. It was a bit expensive but at least for peace of mind it was worth it.
Sarah M. (verified owner) –
Fast delivery and good quality. It’s great to have a backup topper for accidents.